Pankoconut Fish Sticks
1 C almond flour
1 C coconut flakes
2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dill
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1/2 C olive oil
3 lbs. white fish, cut into 1″ slices
- ♥ Combine flour, coconut, and spices in food processor and pulse into a meal
- ♥ Place mixture into a small bowl
- ♥ Pour oil into a separate bowl
- ♥ Dip each fish into oil, then meal, then place on baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until lightly browned and cooked through
As with all Paleo Parents recipes, any step marked with a ♥ can be performed by littles.
Of course, what fish and crisp dinner would be complete without a sauce to go with it? I had some mangoes and tomato, so we made a sauce out of that to go with the tropical/coconut fish.